Introducing the Pacific Biomarkers Mobile App (PacBiomarkers), available now on the Apple App Store and Google Play!
Download now for phones and tablets from…
See the BIOMARKER NAVIGATOR™ in action, it’s never been easier to identify Biomarkers for your next clinical trial.
The Pacific Biomarkers Mobile App (PacBiomarkers) provides access to new innovative tools, such as the BIOMARKER NAVIGATOR™ and is an interactive platform that allows you to identify and create biomarker information reports instantly from our broad biomarker testing menu for your drug development. The report lists numerous biomarker characteristics including biological significance, stability, sample volume and type, test methods etc.
With the BIOMARKER NAVIGATOR™ tool located within the PacBiomarkers App you can:
- Identify biomarkers useful for your clinical trial drug development after entering therapeutic area, medical condition, and specimen type collected.
- Retrieve list of suggested biomarkers by relevance (Best, Good, and Acceptable match).
- Generate instant detailed biomarker reports in pdf format to drop into your email inbox.
- From your device share instantly with your colleagues.
- Request a quote from Pacific Biomarkers for laboratory testing or simply a scientific consultation.
The Biomarker Menu can quickly access our complete Test Menu:
- Browse quickly through our 300+ biomarkers by therapeutic area or by standard search criteria.
- Submit a request from your device for a biomarker validation if your requested marker is not on our menu.